Project title: „Common tourism development of natural and cultural assets of Suhopolje-Noskovačka Dubrava-Zselic Starry Park“
Project acronym: Tourism 4 All
The project is funded within Interreg V-A Hungary-Croatia Co-operation Programme 2014-2020.
Implementation period: from 1st September 2017. until 30th April 2019. (20 months)
Total budget of the project for all Beneficiaries: 1.499.714,26 EUR
European Union contribution: 85% (1.274.757,11 EUR)
- Virovitica-Podravina County
- SEFAG Forest Management and Wood Industry Share Co.
- Public institution for management of protected parts of nature and ecological network of Virovitica-Podravina County
– Virovitica-Podravina County: Virovitica, Suhopolje, Noskovačka Dubrava (Čađavica)
– Somogy County: Kaposvar, Bőszénfa, Zselickisfalud
During the 20 months of the project implementation park in Suhopolje will be revitalized, park in Zselic will be improved, Lake Zselic will be built and Informational and Educational Centre in Noskovačka Dubrava will be equipped. With the aim of further development of tourism and the promotion of natural and cultural values of this part of the region, a map will be developed that will present tourist attractions from Noskovačka Dubrava to Zselic Starry Park. Thematic gatherings, camps and bicycle tours will be organized for students of both Counties. After the completion of works on revitalization of the park in Suhopolje two-day festival with rich cultural contents will be held in Suhopolje.
Acting head of office,
Administrative Department for Economy, Agriculture and European Funds